New Rule........
One of my colleagues has this longstanding rule: When discussing another colleague in public (also known as happy hour) NEVER use last names because you never know who may be listening. Sometimes we even go so far as to use nicknames and psuedonyms (I mean, every office has someone known as "The Evil One"......right?)
In the spirit of this rule, I would like propose a NEW RULE:
When planning an office coup, it is not wise to outline your strategy in a
confidential memo you composed on your 17-inch MacBook Pro while riding a packed subway during evening rush on the Red Line. The guy standing behind you may or may not have had Lasik eye surgery (20/15.....both eyes baby!) and may or may not be as into that handheld video poker game as you may think.
Yes, little Ms. Smarty McSmartpants I am referring to you. And, yes, little Ms. Smarty McSmartpants: You....are......so......BUSTED!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home